1. The tourists are picked up;
2. The tourists are taken to breakfast in a café and then on a sightseeing tour of Chelyabinsk, including a visit to the local history and lore museum;
3. Transfer from Chelyabinsk to Miass;
4. A tour of the house of the merchant Smirnoff with a participatory workshop and dinner at Ural Pelmeni;
5. A tour to Lake Turgoyak. The lake is known as Baikal's little brother for its stunningly clear water. Because of the plankton, when sun rays fall on the surface, the water glints with a silvery light that seems to be coming from within the lake;
6. Transfer from Miass to Zlatoust;
7. Dinner, check into the hotel, free time.
1. Breakfast, check out of the hotel;
2. A visit to A&R, a full-cycle weapons manufacturing company that has preserved Zlatoust's tradition of weapon making;
3. A tour of P. Bazhov park with a visit to the top of the Bell Tower. Here the tourists will be welcomed by popular fairy tale characters and the Mistress of the Copper Mountain herself;
5. The tour, All of Taganay in 600 steps — the route is a little over 1.5 km long and passes some of the most picturesque spots along the Black Rock cliffs in Taganay National Park;
6. Transfer from Zlatoust to Chelyabinsk.
Your comment will be published after moderationОК