1. Departure from Chelyabinsk.
2. Visit Chebarkul Lake, where the Chelyabinsk Meteorite fell; visit the Chebarkul Fortress.
3. Hiking through the pine forest to see the Stone Settlement, rocky outcroppings from 3 to 17 metres high.
4. Hiking along Lake Turgoyak, the "younger brother" of Lake Baikal. The lake is over 15 million years old; many mysteries and legends are associated with it.
5. A tour to the Zlatoust factory of bladed ornamental weapons. Here that the production and gilding of bladed weapons have been progressing since the 18th century. After the tour, guests can take part in a blacksmith's workshop.
6. Hiking in Taganay National Park. After six hundred steps through the beautiful forest, and you will reach the observation deck, offering a magnificent panorama of the park.
Your comment will be published after moderationОК