Active winter trek with some off-road driving in the foothills. The Urenga range is regarded as the longest in the Southern Ural mountains. The main peak is Second (Naked) hill (with an altitude of 1198 metres above sea level).
From the top of the hill, you get a spectacular panoramic view of the Taganay, Zuratkul and Nurgush mountain ranges as well as the town of Zlatoust.
1. 7:00 a.m. Departure from Chelyabinsk.
2. Arrival at Veselovka, get into the off-road vehicles.
3. Journey to the foot of the hill and back — 20 km, in covered, heated off-road vehicles. Trekking to the top of the hill.
4. Return to town.
5. A dinner that includes a delicious hot soup made from local produce, tea and pastries.
6. Departure for Chelyabinsk.
Your comment will be published after moderationОК